- 1. consumptive, lunger, tubercular, sick person, diseased person, sufferer
- usage: a person with pulmonary tuberculosis
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tubercular
- usage: characterized by the presence of tuberculosis lesions or tubercles; "tubercular leprosy"
- 2. tubercular
- usage: pertaining to or of the nature of a normal tuberosity or tubercle; "a tubercular process for the attachment of a ligament or muscle"
- 3. tubercular
- usage: relating to tuberculosis or those suffering from it; "a tubercular hospital"
- 4. tubercular, tuberculous, ill (vs. well), sick
- usage: constituting or afflicted with or caused by tuberculosis or the tubercle bacillus; "a tubercular child"; "tuberculous patients"; "tubercular meningitis"
All rights reserved.
See also: tubercular (Dictionary)