- 1. Trojan, Dardan, Dardanian, Asian, Asiatic
- usage: a native of ancient Troy
- 2. trojan, trojan horse, malevolent program
- usage: a program that appears desirable but actually contains something harmful; "the contents of a trojan can be a virus or a worm"; "when he downloaded the free game it turned out to be a trojan horse"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Trojan
- usage: of or relating to the ancient city of Troy or its inhabitants; "Trojan cities"
All rights reserved.
See also: trojan (Dictionary)