Synonyms of tricky
- 1. slippery, tricky, untrustworthy (vs. trustworthy), untrusty
- usage: not to be trusted; "how extraordinarily slippery a liar the camera is"- James Agee
- 2. catchy, tricky, difficult (vs. easy), hard
- usage: having concealed difficulty; "a catchy question"; "a tricky recipe to follow"
- 3. crafty, cunning, dodgy, foxy, guileful, knavish, slick, sly, tricksy, tricky, wily, artful (vs. artless)
- usage: marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dick"; "a wily old attorney"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tricky (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.