WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. prankster, cut-up, trickster, tricker, hoaxer, practical joker, troublemaker, trouble maker, troubler, mischief-maker, bad hat
- usage: someone who plays practical jokes on others
- 2. deceiver, cheat, cheater, trickster, beguiler, slicker, wrongdoer, offender
- usage: someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- 3. trickster, spiritual being, supernatural being
- usage: a mischievous supernatural being found in the folklore of many primitive people; sometimes distinguished by prodigious biological drives and exaggerated bodily parts
All rights reserved.
See also: trickster (Dictionary)