- 1. blink of an eye, flash, heartbeat, instant, jiffy, split second, trice, twinkling, wink, New York minute, moment, mo, minute, second, bit
- usage: a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I'd do it in a flash"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. trice, trice up, raise, lift, elevate, get up, bring up
- usage: raise with a line; "trice a window shade"
- 2. trice, trice up, hoist, lift, wind
- usage: hoist up or in and lash or secure with a small rope
All rights reserved.
See also: trice (Dictionary)