- 1. triangulate, divide, split, split up, separate, dissever, carve up
- usage: divide into triangles or give a triangular form to; "triangulate the piece of cardboard"
- 2. triangulate, measure, mensurate, measure out
- usage: measure by using trigonometry; "triangulate the angle"
- 3. triangulate, survey
- usage: survey by triangulation; "The land surveyor worked by triangulating the plot"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. triangulate
- usage: composed of or marked with triangles
All rights reserved.
See also: triangulate (Dictionary)