- 1. treasure, hoarded wealth, wealth, riches
- usage: accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.; "the pirates hid their treasure on a small island in the West Indies"
- 2. gem, treasure, art, fine art
- usage: art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- 3. treasure, possession
- usage: any possession that is highly valued by its owner; "the children returned from the seashore with their shells and other treasures"
- 4. treasure, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: a collection of precious things; "the trunk held all her meager treasures"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. prize, value, treasure, appreciate, see, consider, reckon, view, regard
- usage: hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
- 2. care for, cherish, hold dear, treasure, love
- usage: be fond of; be attached to
All rights reserved.
See also: treasure (Dictionary)