- 1. transsexual, transexual, anomaly, unusual person
- usage: a person who has undergone a sex change operation
- 2. transsexual, transexual, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person whose sexual identification is entirely with the opposite sex
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. transsexual(prenominal), homosexual (vs. bisexual) (vs. heterosexual)
- usage: overwhelmingly desirous of being, or completely identifying with, the opposite sex
All rights reserved.
See also: transsexual (Dictionary)