WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. transpiration, natural process, natural action, action, activity
- usage: the passage of gases through fine tubes because of differences in pressure or temperature
- 2. transpiration, bodily process, body process, bodily function, activity
- usage: the process of giving off or exhaling water vapor through the skin or mucous membranes
- 3. transpiration, organic process, biological process
- usage: the emission of water vapor from the leaves of plants
All rights reserved.
See also: transpiration (Dictionary)