WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. transparency, transparence, physical phenomenon
- usage: permitting the free passage of electromagnetic radiation
- 2. transparency, transparence, transparentness, clearness, clarity, uncloudedness
- usage: the quality of being clear and transparent
- 3. foil, transparency, picture, image, icon, ikon
- usage: picture consisting of a positive photograph or drawing on a transparent base; viewed with a projector
All rights reserved.
See also: transparency (Dictionary)