WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. translator, transcriber, linguist, polyglot
- usage: a person who translates written messages from one language to another
- 2. interpreter, translator, mediator, go-between, intermediator, intermediary, intercessor
- usage: someone who mediates between speakers of different languages
- 3. translator, translating program, program, programme, computer program, computer programme
- usage: a program that translates one programming language into another
All rights reserved.
See also: translator (Dictionary)