WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. instill, transfuse, lend, impart, bestow, contribute, add, bring
- usage: impart gradually; "Her presence instilled faith into the children"; "transfuse love of music into the students"
- 2. transfuse, pour
- usage: pour out of one vessel into another
- 3. cup, transfuse, treat, care for
- usage: treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient's skin
- 4. transfuse, administer, dispense
- usage: give a transfusion (e.g., of blood) to
All rights reserved.
See also: transfuse (Dictionary)