Synonyms of trading
- 1. trading, commerce, commercialism, mercantilism
- usage: buying or selling securities or commodities
- 1. trade, merchandise
- usage: engage in the trade of; "he is merchandising telephone sets"
- 2. trade, trade in, exchange, change, interchange
- usage: turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase; "trade in an old car for a new one"
- 3. trade, sell
- usage: be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions; "The stock traded around $20 a share"
- 4. trade, swap, swop, switch, exchange, change, interchange
- usage: exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- 5. deal, sell, trade, transact
- usage: do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"
All rights reserved.