Synonyms of tout ensemble
- 1. ensemble, tout ensemble, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: an assemblage of parts or details (as in a work of art) considered as forming a whole
- 2. tout ensemble, impression, effect
- usage: a total impression or effect of something made up of individual parts
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. all in all, on the whole, altogether, tout ensemble
- usage: with everything considered (and neglecting details); "altogether, I'm sorry it happened"; "all in all, it's not so bad"
All rights reserved.