Synonyms of topper
- 1. topper, worker
- usage: a worker who makes or adds the top to something
- 2. topper, worker
- usage: a worker who cuts tops off (of trees or vegetables etc.)
- 3. best, topper, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: the person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others; "he could beat the best of them"
- 4. topper, wit, humor, humour, witticism, wittiness
- usage: an exceedingly good witticism that surpasses all that have gone before
- 5. topper, coat
- usage: a woman's short coat
- 6. dress hat, high hat, opera hat, silk hat, stovepipe, top hat, topper, beaver, hat, chapeau, lid, man's clothing
- usage: a man's hat with a tall crown; usually covered with silk or with beaver fur
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of topper (Dictionary)