Synonyms of top out
- 1. top out, leave office, quit, step down, resign
- usage: give up one's career just as one becomes very successful; "The financial consultant topped out at age 40 because he was burned out"
- 2. top, top out, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with a top or finish the top (of a structure); "the towers were topped with conical roofs"
- 3. top out, peak, reach, make, attain, hit, arrive at, gain
- usage: to reach the highest point; attain maximum intensity, activity; "That wild, speculative spirit peaked in 1929";"Bids for the painting topped out at $50 million"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.