WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. titi, buckwheat tree, Cliftonia monophylla, angiospermous tree, flowering tree
- usage: tree of low-lying coastal areas of southeastern United States having glossy leaves and racemes of fragrant white flowers
- 2. sorrel tree, sourwood, titi, Oxydendrum arboreum, angiospermous tree, flowering tree
- usage: deciduous shrubby tree of eastern North America having deeply fissured bark and sprays of small fragrant white flowers and sour-tasting leaves
- 3. titi, titi monkey, New World monkey, platyrrhine, platyrrhinian
- usage: small South American monkeys with long beautiful fur and long nonprehensile tail
All rights reserved.
See also: titi (Dictionary)