- 1. touch, hint, tinge, mite, pinch, jot, speck, soupcon, small indefinite quantity, small indefinite amount
- usage: a slight but appreciable amount; "this dish could use a touch of garlic"
- 2. undertone, tinge, shade, tint, tincture, tone
- usage: a pale or subdued color
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tinge, color, colour, distort, affect, impact, bear upon, bear on, touch on, touch
- usage: affect as in thought or feeling; "My personal feelings color my judgment in this case"; "The sadness tinged his life"
- 2. tint, tinct, tinge, touch, color, colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in
- usage: color lightly; "her greying hair was tinged blond"; "the leaves were tinged red in November"
All rights reserved.
See also: tinge (Dictionary)