- 1. tiller, shoot
- usage: a shoot that sprouts from the base of a grass
- 2. tiller, farmer, husbandman, granger, sodbuster
- usage: someone who tills land (prepares the soil for the planting of crops)
- 3. tiller, lever
- usage: lever used to turn the rudder on a boat
- 4. cultivator, tiller, farm machine
- usage: a farm implement used to break up the surface of the soil (for aeration and weed control and conservation of moisture)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stool, tiller, grow, develop, produce, get, acquire
- usage: grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
All rights reserved.
See also: tiller (Dictionary)