- 1. tickle, cutaneous sensation, haptic sensation, skin sensation
- usage: a cutaneous sensation often resulting from light stroking
- 2. tickle, tickling, titillation, touch, touching
- usage: the act of tickling
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tickle, titillate, vellicate, itch
- usage: touch (a body part) lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements
- 2. thrill, tickle, vibrate, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: feel sudden intense sensation or emotion; "he was thrilled by the speed and the roar of the engine"
- 3. tickle, caress, fondle
- usage: touch or stroke lightly; "The grass tickled her calves"
All rights reserved.
See also: tickle (Dictionary)