WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. throwster, thrower, worker
- usage: a person who twists silk or rayon filaments into a thread or yarn
- 2. thrower, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: someone who projects something (especially by a rapid motion of the arm)
- 3. potter, thrower, ceramicist, ceramist, craftsman, artisan, journeyman, artificer
- usage: a craftsman who shapes pottery on a potter's wheel and bakes them it a kiln
All rights reserved.
See also: thrower (Dictionary)