- 1. three, 3, III, trio, threesome, tierce, leash, troika, triad, trine, trinity, ternary, ternion, triplet, tercet, terzetto, trey, deuce-ace, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- 2. trey, three, playing card
- usage: one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. three, 3, iii, cardinal (vs. ordinal)
- usage: being one more than two
All rights reserved.
See also: three (Dictionary)