Synonyms of thinning
- 1. cutting, thinning, dilution
- usage: the act of diluting something; "the cutting of whiskey with water"; "the thinning of paint with turpentine"
- 1. thin, change state, turn
- usage: lose thickness; become thin or thinner
- 2. thin, reduce, cut down, cut back, trim, trim down, trim back, cut, bring down
- usage: make thin or thinner; "Thin the solution"
- 3. dilute, thin, thin out, reduce, cut, weaken
- usage: lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture; "cut bourbon"
- 4. reduce, melt off, lose weight, slim, slenderize, thin, slim down, change state, turn
- usage: take off weight
All rights reserved.