Synonyms of think of
- 1. remember, think of
- usage: keep in mind for attention or consideration; "Remember the Alamo"; "Remember to call your mother every day!"; "Think of the starving children in India!"
- 2. entertain, think of, toy with, flirt with, think about, contemplate
- usage: take into consideration, have in view; "He entertained the notion of moving to South America"
- 3. think of, repute, regard as, look upon, look on, esteem, take to be, think, believe, consider, conceive
- usage: look on as or consider; "she looked on this affair as a joke"; "He thinks of himself as a brilliant musician"; "He is reputed to be intelligent"
- 4. think of, have in mind, mean, associate, tie in, relate, link, colligate, link up, connect
- usage: intend to refer to; "I'm thinking of good food when I talk about France"; "Yes, I meant you when I complained about people who gossip!"
- 5. think up, think of, dream up, hatch, concoct, create by mental act, create mentally
- usage: devise or invent; "He thought up a plan to get rich quickly"; "no-one had ever thought of such a clever piece of software"
- 6. think of, choose, take, select, pick out
- usage: choose in one's mind; "Think of any integer between 1 and 25"
All rights reserved.