WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. thickness, dimension
- usage: the dimension through an object as opposed to its length or width
- 2. thickness, articulation
- usage: indistinct articulation; "judging from the thickness of his speech he had been drinking heavily"
- 3. thickness, heaviness, wideness, broadness
- usage: used of a line or mark
- 4. thickness, consistency, consistence, eubstance, body
- usage: resistance to flow
All rights reserved.
See also: thickness (Dictionary)