- 1. remedy, curative, cure, therapeutic, medicine, medication, medicament, medicinal drug
- usage: a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. curative, healing(predicate), alterative, remedial, sanative, therapeutic, healthful (vs. unhealthful)
- usage: tending to cure or restore to health; "curative powers of herbal remedies"; "her gentle healing hand"; "remedial surgery"; "a sanative environment of mountains and fresh air"; "a therapeutic agent"; "therapeutic diets"
- 2. therapeutic, therapeutical
- usage: relating to or involved in therapy; "therapeutic approach to criminality"
All rights reserved.
See also: therapeutic (Dictionary)