WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. testament, creed, credo
- usage: a profession of belief; "he stated his political testament"
- 2. will, testament, legal document, legal instrument, official document, instrument
- usage: a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- 3. testament, testimony, testimonial
- usage: strong evidence for something; "his easy victory was a testament to his skill"
- 4. Testament, sacred text, sacred writing, religious writing, religious text
- usage: either of the two main parts of the Christian Bible
All rights reserved.
See also: testament (Dictionary)