- 1. tessellate, fit, go
- usage: fit together exactly, of identical shapes; "triangles tessellate"
- 2. tessellate, tile
- usage: tile with tesserae; "tessellate the kitchen floor"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tessellated, patterned (vs. plain)
- usage: having a checkered or mottled appearance
- 2. tessellated, adorned (vs. unadorned), decorated
- usage: decorated with small pieces of colored glass or stone fitted together in a mosaic; "a tessellated pavement"
All rights reserved.
See also: tessellated (Dictionary)