Synonyms of tent
- 1. tent, collapsible shelter, shelter
- usage: a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs); "he pitched his tent near the creek"
- 2. tent, web
- usage: a web that resembles a tent or carpet
- 1. camp, encamp, camp out, bivouac, tent, populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- usage: live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tent (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.