WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. telescopic, visible (vs. invisible), seeable
- usage: visible only with a telescope; "a bright star with a telescopic companion"
- 2. telescopic, farsighted (vs. nearsighted), presbyopic
- usage: capable of discerning distant objects; "a telescopic eye"; "telescopic vision"
- 3. telescopic, collapsible (vs. noncollapsible), collapsable
- usage: having parts that slide one within another; "a telescopic antenna"; "a telescopic drinking cup"
All rights reserved.
See also: telescopic (Dictionary)