WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. terbium, Tb, atomic number 65, metallic element, metal
- usage: a metallic element of the rare earth group; used in lasers; occurs in apatite and monazite and xenotime and ytterbite
- 2. tuberculosis, TB, T.B., infectious disease
- usage: infection transmitted by inhalation or ingestion of tubercle bacilli and manifested in fever and small lesions (usually in the lungs but in various other parts of the body in acute stages)
- 3. terabit, Tbit, Tb, computer memory unit
- usage: a unit of information equal to 1000 gigabits or 10^12 (1,000,000,000,000) bits
- 4. terabyte, TB, computer memory unit
- usage: a unit of information equal to 1000 gigabytes or 10^12 (1,000,000,000,000) bytes
- 5. terabyte, tebibyte, TB, TiB, computer memory unit
- usage: a unit of information equal to 1024 gibibytes or 2^40 (1,099,511,627,776) bytes
All rights reserved.
See also: tb (Dictionary)