WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Taylor, Deems Taylor, Joseph Deems Taylor
- usage: United States composer and music critic (1885-1966)
- 2. Taylor, Elizabeth Taylor
- usage: United States film actress (born in England) who was a childhood star; as an adult she often co-starred with Richard Burton (born in 1932)
- 3. Taylor, Zachary Taylor, President Taylor
- usage: 12th President of the United States; died in office (1784-1850)
All rights reserved.
See also: taylor (Dictionary)