WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tax, taxation, revenue enhancement, levy
- usage: charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
- 2. tax income, taxation, tax revenue, revenue, government income, government revenue
- usage: government income due to taxation
- 3. taxation, imposition, infliction
- usage: the imposition of taxes; the practice of the government in levying taxes on the subjects of a state
All rights reserved.
See also: taxation (Dictionary)