Synonyms of tarry
- 1. loiter, lounge, footle, lollygag, loaf, lallygag, hang around, mess about, tarry, linger, lurk, mill about, mill around, be
- usage: be about; "The high school students like to loiter in the Central Square"; "Who is this man that is hanging around the department?"
- 2. tarry, linger, leave, go forth, go away
- usage: leave slowly and hesitantly
- 1. pitchy, resinous, resiny, tarry, adhesive (vs. nonadhesive)
- usage: having the characteristics of pitch or tar
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tarry (Dictionary)