WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tapestry, complexity, complexness
- usage: something that resembles a tapestry in its complex pictorial designs; "the tapestry of European history"
- 2. tapestry, tapis, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a heavy textile with a woven design; used for curtains and upholstery
- 3. tapestry, arras, hanging, wall hanging
- usage: a wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs
All rights reserved.
See also: tapestry (Dictionary)