Synonyms of tamer
- 1. tamer, animal trainer, handler
- usage: an animal trainer who tames wild animals
- 1. tame, unexciting (vs. exciting)
- usage: flat and uninspiring
- 2. tame (vs. wild), subdued, quiet
- usage: very restrained or quiet; "a tame Christmas party"; "she was one of the tamest and most abject creatures imaginable with no will or power to act but as directed"
- 3. tame (vs. wild), tamed, broken, broken in, cultivated, docile, gentle, domestic, domesticated, tamed, tractable#1, manipulable
- usage: brought from wildness into a domesticated state; "tame animals"; "fields of tame blueberries"
- 4. meek, tame, docile (vs. stubborn)
- usage: very docile; "tame obedience"; "meek as a mouse"- Langston Hughes
All rights reserved.