WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. chatty, gabby, garrulous, loquacious, talkative, talky, voluble (vs. taciturn)
- usage: full of trivial conversation; "kept from her housework by gabby neighbors"
- 2. bigmouthed, blabbermouthed, blabby, talkative, indiscreet (vs. discreet)
- usage: unwisely talking too much
- 3. expansive, talkative, communicative (vs. uncommunicative), communicatory
- usage: friendly and open and willing to talk; "wine made the guest expansive"
All rights reserved.
See also: talkative (Dictionary)