- 1. Taiwanese, Asian, Asiatic
- usage: a native or inhabitant of Taiwan
- 2. Min, Min dialect, Fukien, Fukkianese, Hokkianese, Amoy, Taiwanese, Chinese
- usage: any of the forms of Chinese spoken in Fukien province
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Taiwanese, Chinese, Formosan
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of the island republic on Taiwan or its residents or their language; "the Taiwanese capital is Taipeh"
All rights reserved.
See also: taiwanese (Dictionary)