WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. synergistic (vs. antagonistic), interactive
- usage: used especially of drugs or muscles that work together so the total effect is greater than the sum of the two (or more)
- 2. synergistic
- usage: of or relating to the theological doctrine of synergism
- 3. synergetic, synergistic, cooperative (vs. uncooperative)
- usage: working together; used especially of groups, as subsidiaries of a corporation, cooperating for an enhanced effect; "a synergistic effect"
All rights reserved.
See also: synergistic (Dictionary)