- 1. syndicate, crime syndicate, mob, family, organized crime, gangland, gangdom
- usage: a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- 2. consortium, pool, syndicate, association
- usage: an association of companies for some definite purpose
- 3. syndicate, news agency, press agency, wire service, press association, news organization, news organisation
- usage: a news agency that sells features or articles or photographs etc. to newspapers for simultaneous publication
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. syndicate, connect, link, link up, join, unite
- usage: join together into a syndicate; "The banks syndicated"
- 2. syndicate, form, organize, organise
- usage: organize into or form a syndicate
- 3. syndicate, sell
- usage: sell articles, television programs, or photos to several publications or independent broadcasting stations
All rights reserved.
See also: syndicate (Dictionary)