Synonyms of synchronize
- 1. synchronize, synchronise, sync, adjust, set, correct
- usage: make synchronous and adjust in time or manner; "Let's synchronize our efforts"
- 2. synchronize, synchronise, contemporize, contemporise, happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place
- usage: happen at the same time
- 3. synchronize, synchronise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make (motion picture sound) exactly simultaneous with the action; "synchronize this film"
- 4. synchronize, synchronise, contemporize, contemporise, arrange, set up, put, order
- usage: arrange or represent events so that they co-occur; "synchronize biblical events"
- 5. synchronize, synchronise, operate, control
- usage: operate simultaneously; "The clocks synchronize"
- 6. synchronize, synchronise, align, aline, line up, adjust
- usage: cause to indicate the same time or rate; "synchronize your watches"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of synchronize (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.