WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. symmetry, symmetricalness, correspondence, balance, spatial property, spatiality
- usage: (mathematics) an attribute of a shape or relation; exact reflection of form on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane
- 2. symmetry, proportion, balance, equilibrium, equipoise, counterbalance
- usage: balance among the parts of something
- 3. isotropy, symmetry, property
- usage: (physics) the property of being isotropic; having the same value when measured in different directions
All rights reserved.
See also: symmetry (Dictionary)