Synonyms of swoop
- 1. swoop, slide, glissando
- usage: (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale; "the violinist was indulgent with his swoops and slides"
- 2. swoop, foray, raid, maraud
- usage: a very rapid raid
- 3. swoop, descent
- usage: a swift descent through the air
- 1. pounce, swoop, descend, fall, go down, come down
- usage: move down on as if in an attack; "The raptor swooped down on its prey"; "The teacher swooped down upon the new students"
- 2. swoop, move
- usage: move with a sweep, or in a swooping arc
- 3. swoop, swoop up, snatch, snatch up, snap
- usage: seize or catch with a swooping motion
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of swoop (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.