Synonyms of swob
- 1. swab, swob, mop, cleaning implement, cleaning device, cleaning equipment
- usage: cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle; for cleaning floors
- 1. swab, swob, wipe up, mop up, mop
- usage: wash with a swab or a mop; "swab the ship's decks"
- 2. dab, swab, swob, put on, apply
- usage: apply (usually a liquid) to a surface; "dab the wall with paint"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of swob (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.