Synonyms of swig
- 1. gulp, draft, draught, swig, swallow, drink, deglutition
- usage: a large and hurried swallow; "he finished it at a single gulp"
- 1. slug, slog, swig, hit
- usage: strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat; "He slugged me so hard that I passed out"
- 2. gulp, quaff, swig, drink, imbibe
- usage: to swallow hurriedly or greedily or in one draught; "The men gulped down their beers"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of swig (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.