Synonyms of swerve
- 1. swerve, swerving, veering, turn, turning
- usage: the act of turning aside suddenly
- 2. yaw, swerve, turning, turn
- usage: an erratic deflection from an intended course
- 1. swerve, sheer, curve, trend, veer, slue, slew, cut, turn
- usage: turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of swerve (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.