- 1. sweetening, sweetener, flavorer, flavourer, flavoring, flavouring, seasoner, seasoning
- usage: something added to foods to make them taste sweeter
- 2. enhancement, sweetening, improvement
- usage: an improvement that makes something more agreeable
- 3. sweetening, seasoning
- usage: the act of adding a sweetener to food
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sweeten, dulcify, edulcorate, dulcorate, change taste
- usage: make sweeter in taste
- 2. sweeten, change, alter, modify
- usage: make sweeter, more pleasant, or more agreeable; "sweeten a deal"
All rights reserved.
See also: sweetening (Dictionary)