- 1. swag, valuable
- usage: valuable goods
- 2. loot, booty, pillage, plunder, prize, swag, dirty money, stolen property
- usage: goods or money obtained illegally
- 3. swag, bundle, sheaf
- usage: a bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sag, droop, swag, flag, sink, drop, drop down
- usage: droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- 2. stagger, reel, keel, lurch, swag, careen, walk
- usage: walk as if unable to control one's movements; "The drunken man staggered into the room"
- 3. swag, rock, sway, shake
- usage: sway heavily or unsteadily
All rights reserved.
See also: swag (Dictionary)