WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. intuition, hunch, suspicion, impression, feeling, belief, notion, opinion
- usage: an impression that something might be the case; "he had an intuition that something had gone wrong"
- 2. misgiving, mistrust, distrust, suspicion, doubt, uncertainty, incertitude, dubiety, doubtfulness, dubiousness
- usage: doubt about someone's honesty
- 3. suspicion, hostility, enmity, antagonism
- usage: the state of being suspected; "he tried to shield me from suspicion"
- 4. suspicion, suspiciousness, distrust, distrustfulness, mistrust
- usage: being of a suspicious nature; "his suspiciousness destroyed his marriage"
All rights reserved.
See also: suspicion (Dictionary)