WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. survivor, subsister, unfortunate, unfortunate person
- usage: one who lives through affliction; "the survivors of the fire were taken to a hospital"
- 2. survivor, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: one who outlives another; "he left his farm to his survivors"
- 3. survivor, animal, animate being, beast, brute, creature, fauna
- usage: an animal that survives in spite of adversity; "only the fittest animals were survivors of the cold winters"
All rights reserved.
See also: survivor (Dictionary)